Millwork Project Manager
Project Manager for Architectural Millwork Company specializing in high end residential homes has an immediate opening for a Project Manager.
We are a fast moving, growing company. Looking for energetic individuals looking to grow with our team
We offer competitive pay, bonus, 401k, health benefits, paid vacation
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Understanding of the means and methods for the engineering, fabrication, finishing and installation of architectural woodwork, casework and millwork.
- Excellent organization, communication skills and a clean appearance
- Computer skills required in Excel, Adobe, Word. Auto CAD
- Receive job from Sales Department and set up job folder.
- Communicate directly with customers and vendors.
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Take field measurements.
- Provide detailed project schedules with critical milestones.
- Oversee projects manufacture to ensure competition as planned.
- Formulate RFI’s
- Manage finish samples and forward to customer for approval.
- Purchase specialty material
- Maintain material delivery status.
- Attend production meetings as required.
- Ensure adherence to contract specifications.
- Monitor job costs.
- Follow through projects from start to finish.