Construction Project Coordinator
Fineline Architectural Millwork
- Project Coordinator
- Immediate Employment
- Full Time
- Costa Mesa office
- Salary Based on Experience
- Excellent Benefits
This is a critically important position in the company – if you meet the expectations, you will be part of a highly successful company with an opportunity for advancement.
This is a career opportunity, not just a job. If you are looking for long term employment with a company that values your skills and abilities, contact us ASAP. We are looking for team members that thrive with progression and rise to meet challenges on a regular basis. Deadlines and communication are extremely critical
- Provide support to the project manager(s) as assigned.
- Coordinate scheduling and tracking of field personnel time on jobs.
- Create purchase orders for all job materials and subcontractor agreements.
- Maintenance of material tracking and delivery schedules.
- Create project close out documentation.
- Assist with the creation, submission and tracking of all change orders.
- Coordinate with accounting for the collection of project documents.
- Project Task tracking.
- Assist with project billing.
- 2 years of experience as a project coordinator
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Able to read and identify discrepancies in Architectural drawings
- Skilled in Excel, Word, Adobe
- Works successfully without close supervision.
- Challenge oriented – the word “can’t” is not in your vocabulary.
- Works productively and successfully with others.
- Accuracy and organizational skills must be a natural talent.
- Follows company processes and procedures.
- Responsible and accountable for their results and the results of their team.
Monday – Friday, 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM.
To arrange for a confidential interview, upload your resume to this website only. Include a cover letter describing how your experience and skills are a “match” for the position.